One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
GETCHA PULL!!!
809 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay. Hopefully I did this one right!

Basically the same figure as my last SOG, sans the radio pack, tiger stripes and a few other changes. I dyed a DML top and the boonie black. Added BGT leggings (dyed green). Added a 5.56 bandoleer. Added a modified .45 shoulder holster for the Browning HP. The serum albumin canister is made from a green-painted smoke grenade body, w/ the opener key made from a metal equipment hook (I think from Lion's Roar equipment set?) I also repositioned the K-Bar to the H-harness.
Oh--and I gave him a mustache made out of rabbit fur

·
GETCHA PULL!!!
809 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks for the comments :)

That's some great work. What did you use for the tape on the K-bar? It looks like the real deal.
Ron, I used tape for repairing radiator hosing. It's like duct tape but a little thinner and way more pliable. And it already came in a dark olive color. I just weathered it a little w/ some pastel to bring out the detail. And just a side note: The tape I used on the XM177 is actual 100 MPH tape and the tape I used on the albumin can is electrical tape, cut to scale.

·
Head in the clouds...
1,457 Posts
Great figure bash. LOve the details throughout.

·
1:6 Nam Nut
872 Posts
hey i already completmented you up there, but i jsut was looking again, what an awesome figure. I LOVE the pistol holster and the ingienuity (sp?) on the serum albumin canister as well.

·
Lets Go Blues
2,971 Posts
Right or wrong, he looks freakin awesome!!! The sculpt is awesome, the gear, weathering, and the albumin canister and wow, just everything about him. Very nice work!

1 - 20 of 36 Posts