One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,836 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So you want a fem fig with an MP7... & some quick bashes with my new Triad goodies

Hey Guys it seems like forever since I posted a figure . Here are a couple of bashes I did recently with some of my newly aquired goodies from Triad Toys :)

The first is a fig using parts I already had

Bare-N-Less & Sci-fly sets
HS that was a freebie at ACFS .
Kneepads are 21C that I modified
DML MP7
Coat Power Team

This next Fem fig uses some of my new goodies from Triad . She kinda looks like Kusanagi to me

HS -Triad # 03
holster -Triad FDH
Pants -Armory / OJI Body suit
Shoes - Ken
Misc 21C pistols
Body - BBI Gen 1 ( enhanced )
:)

This Next figure is me trying to work out an Idea for a Cyberpunk looking character . I plan on building the chest & back body armor & sholder pads in a style of that found in most anime / manga . this is only a test :p

Body - S1 Blonde
Thigh pads - Triad Sci-Fly
Body suit - Adventure Gear
UMP -21 C
Boots & leg armor ( Final Fantasy ) modified to articulate ..Thanks Leo for the Idea on this :thumb
Visor ( Final fantasy ankle guard )
Forearm guards - Toycom Kusanagi
Sholder holster - BBI
Misc. 21c pistol & belt
Sholder pads/ knee pads - Power Team

Trying my hand at Photoshop in this next pic

As Always I welcome your feedback on these figures . Enjoy :)

·
Registered
2,836 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I really appreciate your feed back on these figures .

uramegak : glad you like them
Fab5freddy : thanks alot Freddy,took me a bit to figure out what to use this HS on
Dunedin : thanks , I just love the work that " Shane "put into these HS
Grizzerr : glad you enjoyed them , thanks for the kind word about the PS pic . That is one thing I aim to improve on this year is taking & presenting my figs through better pics :)

·
Space Monkey
2,315 Posts
Very cool! I love them all, but especially that first one. Really nice posing and camera work. Thanks for the run down, I'm going to have to steal some of your ideas.

·
Registered
2,836 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
Thanks for the kind words :)

Kneejoint : :) thanks glad you enjoyed them - " Bare-N-Less" was my very 1st set bought from Triad for it totaly has that feel
rfr5671 : :) Thanks Ross really glad you like my bashes & posing , pic taking is something I'm really tryin to improve on . Also glad these gave you some ideas , but I'm merely a student & all the credit should goto the vast amount teachers ( Customdawg ,Gaiagear , SirEatonflipflop , Anti-Personnel , MGBB , CalvinLo ......& far too many more to list)for inspirng me .:thumb

·
uber noob assembler
5,022 Posts
John, now i know why you haven't been active lately. You have created some wonderful kitbashes here man:thumb. First one is my favorite, always love short-haired femine HS. She reminds me of Trinity from Matrix:D Those store-rooms glasses look very good on her. Great work bud:clap

·
Registered
2,836 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thanks a bunch guys , I really appreciate all the positive feedback . Sorry I did not reply back a bit sooner .

Rogerbee : :) Good call too bad the ones put out previously by " Jaaks" were crap
Iron Mike : :) Thanks alot glad you liked the pics , it seems that fig # 1 is everyones favorite
Migo11 : :) Don , thanks glad you like these ladies , I really like this HS & the glasses are some of the best ones I bought yet
Gaiagear : :) Leo , thanks for all the support & inspiriation on the boots & leg armour .

1 - 14 of 14 Posts