One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello!

Does anybody here own the "Catwoman" head/outfit set made by So-Toys? It looks like it might be a pretty good alternative to the Selina Kyle head and outfit from Hot Toys, but I haven't found any in-hand pics.

Can anybody tell me (or show me) if this set is any good? I'm particularly curious to know if the headsculpt is better than the Kumik Anne Hathaway.

Thanks much to to whoever can help!

·
Registered
840 Posts
From the looks from pics in ebay, this head is quite certainly a knock-off from HT, which is lots better than the earlier Kumik offering. Sorry, I don't have this version, but I do have the HT figure. I am wandering if a Jiaou doll Black colour body would match the So-Toys head? Does any one know?

·
It Figures!
268 Posts
Sorry I don't have it, but I've seen it in-hand. The set is nice for a knock off. The head sculpt is ok. Not quite HT quality, but with some detailing would look better.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the responses! It sounds like it might be worth picking up.

Btw, the Jiaou 'black' body is a little too grey to match the Hot Toys Hathaway head. I bought the Jiaou body thinking it would be a good match (based on photos from another thread here) but no such luck, imho.

·
Registered
840 Posts
Here's a quick shot comparing the Jiaou Doll KT004 Wheaten body on the left, HT Catwoman, and Jiaou Doll Wheaten body on the right. The HT head does not match any of these. It's more brownish in person compared to the Wheaten body on the right. If it doesn't match a Black body, then maybe possibly a Brown body then. That is assuming that the So-Toys HS is the same tone as the HT head.
Head Lip Hairstyle Lipstick Eye

1 - 5 of 5 Posts