One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'll be in Santa Monica for a couple of days (work), but California being the temple of all things collectible, I was wondering if any of you fine folks could point me in the direction of cool shops. Anime, WWII, Film, DML, HT, SST... it's all good!

Thanks!

·
Speed Thrills
3,997 Posts
Be sure to stop By Big Lou's Toys and collectibles on Sepulvida Blvd in Culver City..They are listed in the Directory[411].. Enjoy friend... its 79 degrees today and its only 10:00 AM... I love LA...lol,lol...

G

·
Dont forget Echobasetoys its a 30 to 40 mins drive but worth it..

Echo Base Toys
9612 Las Tunas Drive
Temple City, CA 91780
USA

Monday-Saturday 11:00am-7:00pm PST
Sunday* 12:00pm-5:00pm PST

·
Registered
5,218 Posts
Hiya, Abake!

I'lll second whats already been said... Echobase is one of the MUST VISIT 1/6th stores. Nan and Tung are two really good guys and the amount of stuff they have is truly impressive. You won't be sorry. Brookhurst Hobbies down to the south in Garden Grove is an excellent hobby shop. A decent selection of 1/6th, excellent plastic model selection, incredible gaming selection, and books on damn near anything imaginable (hobby related, of course). Another definate must visit.

Hope you enjoy your visit!

Russ
Proud son of Rose and Wes

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
You could always head down south to San Diego and hit up the Kobey swap meet (AZTECA) he has all the latest Hot Toys parted out and all sorts of other figures as well. (Just a thought) He's there on Sundays.

·
Registered
306 Posts
there is also Anime Jungle in Little Tokyo (in japanese village plaza) for your anime needs and Kinokuniya (in weller court) for your Manga needs. And if you are here on the weekend you should definitely check out Frank and Son in the city of industry (on San Jose St north of 60 fwy) 100,000 sqft of various comic, toy and collectables vendors Echobase guys have a booth there as well (no loose 1/6 stuff though)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts