One Sixth Warriors Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
SLAYER RULES!
473 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want to get camos like multicam,atacs, ucp,digital tigerstripe, digital camos and a plat carrier
so can a civilian buy them and were at?:clap

·
wave man TDY staff
41,776 Posts
I changed a bit of the text, so no one would misunderstand.

There's a lot of sources online, you can keyword search for the various stuff. There's also a number of well known outfits like Ranger Joe's - http://www.rangerjoes.com/ and U.S. Cavalry - http://www.uscav.com/Home.aspx, and many other outlets. You might check your local surplus store(s) as well.

·
A Stickler for Accuracy
4,362 Posts
Yes, civilians can buy camouflage uniforms.

Enter "buy camouflage uniforms" in your search engine, and you'll find a LOT of sites where you can do just that.

·
SLAYER RULES!
473 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

·
Registered
83 Posts
Wow Nice Wardrobe!

I like the french gear, Where did it all come from?

Ive been collecting Flecktarn and its derivatives and Auscam Australian for 15 yrs

·
wave man TDY staff
41,776 Posts
Can I come over and play army?

·
Resin in my Blood
662 Posts
Thanks Guys , I have actually started the long road to thinning out the collection , I have way too much , hundreds of uniforms and hats , I dont know how I ended up with so many freaking hats ....

·
wave man TDY staff
41,776 Posts
Man, I lived for that surplus smell, as a kid. Always enjoyed going thru the aisles at Mickey's Surplus. Nothing like it, one whiff takes you back.

·
motivated and dedicated
1,754 Posts
Thanks Guys , I have actually started the long road to thinning out the collection , I have way too much , hundreds of uniforms and hats , I dont know how I ended up with so many freaking hats ....
Wow nice collection.

You wouldn't happen to have any spare OD pants in Large, would you? Lol

·
Resin in my Blood
662 Posts
sorry no . mostly camo items . and OD stuff is all from other countries , I one set of Nam OD jungle pants but in small only .

·
wave man TDY staff
41,776 Posts
Just out of curiosity, silent 05, what period OD pants? WW2/Korea, Vietnam?

·
Registered
5 Posts
My suggestion is to go to your local Army Navy store and see if they have anything in your size. The one close to us buys used camo uniforms off of people to resell. I know of a couple others that do the same.

Good luck.

·
Registered
380 Posts
I want to get camos like multicam,atacs, ucp,digital tigerstripe, digital camos and a plat carrier
so can a civilian buy them and were at?:clap

painballer and airsofter are mostly better equiped then theyre local army :lol:lol:lol

so if this pushovers are able to buy some YOU can do it too :gimme:gimme:gimme:gimme

1 - 19 of 19 Posts