One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys this is my first figure post on OSW. This is a very simple kitbash with Dragon's Ultra Pattern BDU set. I put the uniform on Ranger Roy and thought he looked like an old school US Army School student from the Discovery Channel special on the school. He wouldn't require much more hear to complete, but I don't even have an M24 for him. The photography is a little shoddy but I hope you enjoy.

I really wanted to use this guy to show off my customized rucksack. Not a whole lot of work here besides a little weathering and the addition of cat eyes on the back. I used real luminous tape and a pattern I got from a book on Rangers. The tape looks great when it glows but I doesn't show well on my camera.

·
Français par le sang vers
798 Posts
That ruck sure looks heavy on him.. Good work done on the rucksack.. hope to see more of him soon.. :thumb

·
Registered
4,726 Posts
I love those DML woodlands and keep two or three in storage for future bash use. Nice look on the load of the ruck. The cat's eyes are a nice touch, just saw em on a documentary I watched yesterday.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I love those DML woodlands and keep two or three in storage for future bash use. Nice look on the load of the ruck. The cat's eyes are a nice touch, just saw em on a documentary I watched yesterday.
Tatuued1, yeah the uniform sets are great. I got mine from Monkey Depot at a good price and I'm thinking about getting some more. I just need more rucksacks! I wish Dragon made similar sets with Raid style BDU's and maybe a helmet.

·
Premium Member
6,421 Posts
Looks great. It's nice to see woodland figures in a while - ACUs and all the other newer patterns just don't cut it for me. :D :thumb

·
Mandoll withdrawl
8,748 Posts
I remember watching that docu a few times. Great figure KM, its really good to see Roy again, and woodland, and an alice pack! Like newbie noted, the ruck's heft is really evident in his posture, great posing man.

If you need a starting place to look, DML made a decent plain jane M700/M24 with Winona, though Roy had one too. Never really seen his face without camo before, so thats kind of cool, and a good sculpt nonetheless.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.