One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Mik the Brit
759 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally getting back to making my Sniper Elite sniper figure and diorama base after moving from Washington State to California.

Trying to decide how much gear to sling around the base and decide how best to make the road after making a sidewalk and drain.

I think I went over board ordering ammo to stuff pouches and stuff.

I was thinking of maybe stuffing the German helmet with a MP40 mag, a grenade and medical supplies.

Hand tool Eyewear Wood Tool Metalworking hand tool

·
Mik the Brit
759 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks.
If I give the figure all the gear the game character carries, he'd never be able to walk let alone run lol. But I got a satchel charge and a rucksack stuffed full of gear.
I have to make a Welrod pistol and the ammo pouches he wears around his torso.

·
Life is tough then u die
966 Posts
Hearing what the base looks like I can't wait for the finished project.

I would like some dio bases for my figures but I lack any form of talent so black stands work as well.

·
Funk Ninja
3,649 Posts
Nice, I've thought of doing a Sniper Elite figure too but haven't pulled the trigger yet...I did do up the sniper from the Commandos RTS a couple years ago though.
He's definitely got a lotta ammo! Can't wait to see this come together!

·
Mik the Brit
759 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I took recycle stuff out to bin and found leather belt, getting material off it to make straps and holsters. I try to repurpose as much stuff as I can in these builds.
Used popsicle sticks for instance. Brown Wood Flooring Wood stain Hardwood

·
Life is tough then u die
966 Posts
That is a great base. The detail is amazing. The brass will definitely pull that together.

·
Mik the Brit
759 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
How this guy is meant to move around, I don't know!

Motor vehicle Textile Wood Bag Public space

I have ammo clips in each pouch, metal Thompson mags in pouches, extra Thompson mags in the map case. TNT, grenades, flares, a mine, satchel charge and a ton of Medical supplies and rations.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts