One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Yeeah boyee!!!
691 Posts
Cool idea! You may have saved me from selling my own Snake w/Square Camo, haha. Is that gas mask/respirator included with the Detective Chow figure or did you buy it separately?

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Cool idea! You may have saved me from selling my own Snake w/Square Camo, haha. Is that gas mask/respirator included with the Detective Chow figure or did you buy it separately?
The gas mask was separate. Chow barely comes with any accessories, other than the 2 hand guns, if memory serves me right.

A manly Snake with his trusted AK in the breeze...

Don't sell the square camo Snake. He is too awesome. At least you can grab the uniform and use it for some bash, as its pretty unique. This version is my favorite Snake out of the 3 MGS3 variants. Really dig the urban brick camouflage and the orange myself. Don't used to care for the skull face when I first bought it, but now really like it because it happens to cover up the otherwise pretty simple paint job on the eyes and face, while give him a very mean stare. Now I can't not have one without the skull face paint. :)

·
Mandoll withdrawl
8,748 Posts
Awesome pictures and poses. For me it was either this one or the crocodile head one vying for my favourite, but I think this one's clearly a winner. :)

·
Unabashed 5.11 Junky
3,866 Posts
I've got the Snake Camo version myself, and I've always lusted for the Brick version.

Fantastic job with the posing and photography.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.