One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Granbeetle
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,
I don't post here often but I love all the kitbashes. I thought I'd show my Snake Eyes custom WIP here. This is a work in progress and I still have a few things to add like knee pads, breathing holes in the mask, a sword and a belt for example. After seeing Sideshow's SE and how it looked like a kit bash I thought what the heck I'll give it a shot and make it exactly how I want it. All the pieces I picked up over time and got really good deals so far this kitbash is well under the Sideshow price. Thanks for looking and LMK what you think. Sorry the photos are a little washed out but, it is hard to show the detail in an all black figure. The last image looks more like he would look in hand.

·
Registered
3,550 Posts
Outstanding rendition! I also much prefer the earlier version of Snakeyes that had him in the more realistic military sweater and goggles as opposed to stretchy sweater 'thingy' and visor. If I was to do a custom Snake Eyes I would try to go for this same look. Thanks for the post.

·
DO NOT READ THIS SENTENCE
2,235 Posts
looks like a 'realistic' Sam Fisher from Splinter cell, if you get my meaning? Looks outstanding, just need an MP5SD or suppressed G36c and he's ready to rock!!

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.