One Sixth Warriors Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
426 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
WELCOME

I specialize in any and all 1/6 female items from TBLEAGUE, Super Duck, Flirty Girl Collectibles, CAT Toys Brand and several others you have grown to enjoy.

I also offer our own SMcG BASICS Brand of 1/6 scale female items which are continuing to grow thanks to you!

If you have an idea for an item or looking for a specific item in the marketplace, I do offer a special order service for almost any item available in our hobby. Even though I don't stock every item, I still have access to MANY of them...

Drop me an email or use the Contact Us Page anytime for questions and inquiries.

I have been in the 1/6 scale community for over 15 years now and have been bringing many of the products we love and enjoy since 2009.
Check out my website anytime and see if anything interests you.

Thanks for looking and I hope to see you there.

Chad
SMCG

www.smcgcustoms.com

SMcG CUSTOMS NEW Facebook Page - New products, announcements and feedback on 1/6 scale female items.
Facebook

·
Registered
2,026 Posts
I had one dealing with Chad. The initial deal went without a hitch. I then proceeded to damage my order to which Chad helped me get a replacment. I don't order much female stuff, but if I do again I will deal with Chad in confidence.

·
Registered
426 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Just updated the first page for everyone....We have made some migrations of our personal facebook page to a "website" page for everyone to check out the latest updates on female products and other 1/6 scale news as we hear about it.
Many of you know already that I have been in this hobby since 2003 and have brought to you many 1/6 scale female items since 2009.
It is what we love and what we enjoy!

Stop by anytime at our website, Facebook page, Twitter page or at a few of the other usual places.....

Thanks everyone!!!

SMcG

Facebook

SMcG Customs

SMcG (@SMcGCustoms) on Twitter

1 - 5 of 5 Posts