One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
BioChem Division
1,207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i was looking through some old photos in my hard disk archive and came across some really old photos of figures i made in the early 21C/1st gen BBI era, timestamp on the files dating as far back as 2000, when i used to live in NY. i was casually into 12" figures at the time, my interest initially piqued after hanging around loose parts bins at the former Village Comics on sullivan st. and checking out the custom works over at 360 Toy Group. those were the days

its like looking back at awkward childhood photos and laughing to yourself.

hehe i wish i still had these guys.

Attachments

·
Social Misfit
1,355 Posts
Old bashes are some of the best. The may be simle, but they are just as one of my friends put it, " Simple yet elegant, a great figure to look at." No matter how lame, everybody wishes, at one point or another, to have kept one of their old bashes.

·
BioChem Division
1,207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
:p yeah that last one was made shortly after i had found out about Medicom. i think the body and the jump suit were from the first Cro-Mag SAS figure.

The urban ops guys even have your signature look.
heh, those were done right around the time i was first introduced to a video game called Rainbow Six. some things just stick with you over time i guess.

·
wave man TDY staff
41,776 Posts
They're all cool, that's legacy stuff. If those were released today at a reasonable price, there'd be grousing and criticism, but they'd sell.

·
Ol`timey!
482 Posts
Way back in 2000 eh? :)

I`m not sure why you`d be embarrassed by those bashes...they still look pretty damned good. You could change a couple of items and they`d hang with nearly anything produced today...

·
Space Monkey
2,315 Posts
Pretty funny how it starts off in "Winter White" phase, then "Urban Grey", then on to your signature "Black" phase. You're a 1/6 Picasso! When will we see your "Blue" period? :b

1 - 20 of 24 Posts