One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
(Warning! Nudity) (site administrator please delete this post if deem inappropriate)

PL2017-102 Hell on Earth (Death Dealer 2nd. Version) 1/6th Scale Action Figure

I took a snapshot of the phicen slave bodies for this figure.

for more reviews, check out other posts in this forum.

The first 2 bodies are the PL2017-102 slaves bodies.

A closer look would review these bodies have a dirt look, like dead bodies (though i never seen one before), whereas the last one is a normal phicen body.

2nd to notice is the lack of details on the nips and the private parts.

3rd to notice is these bodies has more similarities to the S21B series, with lighter skin dark tone, as compared to the older series, like S12D, with darker skin tone.

4th to notice is the muscle tone is the same as the older series like S12D, as compared to the one i used (S23B) a more muscular tone.

The last one i used for comparison is a mid-bust body, as compared to the 2 large bust slave bodies.

for a clearer view, click on this link: IMG 20171108 131135 resized 20171108 011257528 - imgbb.com
The one i used here is edited to medium size.

for you guys still deciding to add these to your collection.

· 1:6 Acquisitionist
13,360 Posts
For any 1:6 vendor choosing the break down DEATH DEALER 2.0, the slave girl bodies will likely yield a price of $45.00 to $80.00 each depending on the 1:6 vendor for those wanting an extra PHICEN/TBLeague seamless bodies for customization/kit bashing.

· 1:6 Acquisitionist
13,360 Posts
As some have noted previously in other discussions/threads, the figure reached stateside and started to ship.

Check with your preferred usual 1:6 suspects.

Mine (Super Deluxe Version) is scheduled to arrive early next week.

BTW . . . don't freak out about shipping. It's heavy and shipping will be a bit more costly than usual.

· Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I did not like the heads they used in this figure set...its a re-print. So i am thinking of using some other bodies and heads to use for display...will post when ready.

Looking forward to your post.
Yes I'm thinking of using the Lady Death body for one of the slave's. Anyone knows where to find white coloured feet? Needs her to pose without the boots.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.