One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My first Phicen

Hello, this is my first essay with the figure acquired. I must point out 3 things in relation to her:
1. The flexibility of the material of the figure is excellent.
2. The colors of the body (suntan) do not resemble that of the head (in this case Olsen, which is fairly dark).
3. The "skin" is quickly stained, especially with Chinese clothing, so the feet of my figure appear mistreated.

Apart from that, then indicate that I complement my story with figures of another scale, because I just started with 1/6 and also because I like them.

(How do you rotate the images? By attaching them, they are all placed horizontally)

Regards,

Building Line Urban design Ceiling Engineering

Leg Black Thigh Automotive design Bumper

Textile Window Street fashion Thigh Eyewear

Fashion Eyewear Interior design Thigh Waist

Muscle Leg Fashion Thigh Waist

Thigh Waist Flooring Knee Fashion design

Joint Shoulder Leg Textile Thigh

Shoulder Fashion Textile Flash photography Thigh

Shoulder Fashion Textile Standing Waist

Joint White Leg Fashion Thigh

Leg Interior design Thigh Human leg Art

·
1:1 Humanoid Automaton
284 Posts
Welcome to the world of One Sixth collectibles!
You may need to wash any dark fabrics before putting them on a Phicen body. They have some stain resistance but if they do get stained be sure to give the body a good wash with warm water and soap (careful not to get any water inside the body). Dry the body off immediately and powder. Some stains will disappear after a few days.

·
OSW Member
222 Posts
Welcome. Very nice shots and story. Great posing. I always wash dark clothing too. Even if it is made for a phicen. Off brand or cheaper clothing I only purchase light colored or white. Haven't had any clothing damaged from washing in hot water. Rise in cold. Yes the stains have been known to disappear. Like MJUMP said in a few days but sometime it can take a few weeks. I had a pale body with a light stain and it disappeared in about two weeks. I guess stains are absorbed into the silicon. But if it's a bad stain it might not disappear. You were saying that you had some rotation problems with the photos. I don't think there is any way to rotate after uploading. You have to rotate beforehand. I am thinking that you used a phone camera. It seems people have this problem more with phones. I always use a dedicated camera (more options using zoom lens) With a camera, if it looks right on the screen, it uploads on the forum correctly. You can experiment in "staging area" with photos and figure out how to get all the photos oriented and figure out how to get them uploaded right side up.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Nice pictures! :3

If you're using Windows, you could use the image viewer to rotate them.

To get rid of any fuzzies on the Phicen, use masking tape or painter's tab and dab it off -- kind of like a sticky lint roller.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts