One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Graduated from Ninja Tech
3,427 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Finally finished this bash after having the head sculpted back in july'07.
the idea is based off the original Skull Head http://www.onesixthwarriors.com/forum/showthread.php?t=64120and this sketch I did at the time.

I was also working on a Ghost Dog bash, but decided to trash that and used the stuff I already had for this bash. The skeleton design was changed and made solid. I got this idea from Venom's and black Spidey's symbols and also used Blazac's (japanese band) design for refrence.
During the process I trashed the red scarf cause it kinda looked like Skullomania from Street Fighter but at the end, I said the hell with it. I kinda like the red scarf. The last thing I did chang was the sword. I originaly had one of those Mononofu swords, but after seeing Anti-Personnel's awesome MGs Dead Fox-Project FJ-XVI, I had to get that sword. luckly I still had a few stored away. Oh yeah, I decided not have the red X on the face, I tried it but for some reason it didnt look that great.

Anways heres Skullhead verison 2, packing more gear than before for the tough streets. A street ninja vigilante, taking care of bad guys using his ninja moves, slicing and dicing, and jumping roof to roof, giving friends free internet high speed cable. I also made some silver throwing stars, just in case he runs into some Werewolfs.

·
neurotic neurone
16,026 Posts
Gawd tough call Jesse, I love both of them. Each has his own personality. Version 1 seems like those who relies on wits and agility to face his opponents, while version 2 opts for more firepower to break through dicey situations. Like I said, tough call, they're both freakin' awesome. And it's blast to see your project again, it has been a long while. :thumb :thumb

·
I got you "covered" ! (OSW Staff)
5,758 Posts
TOO COOL!!! I did somwething similar with my CIA SAD fig. I printed the skeletal parts on an iron on transfer sheet....

·
Registered
529 Posts
Very nice dude..... I remember the first version from when I first followed a link to your gallery from another forum.... He was one of the figures that drew me back to 1/6th! They make a great team!

·
Mandoll withdrawl
8,748 Posts
Badass.

I still remember and still love the first skullyhead and this one is just as welcome a sight.
I like the similar theme in them, but the subtle differences in their designs really make them unique rather than a simple mold.
Also the really clean lines to everything, the sculpts, the bone work and the sharpness of them really work well with the wild hairstyles; and that red is a brilliant accent to the b&w.
Wicked work man, I need to make some ninja stars and holder like yours now :p

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.