One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
1:6 film/scifi/historical
11,540 Posts
Red ones would be great for sci-fi/horror/ zombie etc..

·
1:6 Kitbashing Junkie
569 Posts
I would love to get some of them for a stop motion animation, Abe Lincoln Vs Skeltons, lol. I went to the site but can not place an order for them.

·
Registered
489 Posts
Cool! But I'd love a more realistic looking skull. The skull sort of kills it for me with that angry brow. Too cartoony.

Sean

·
in-the-closet lesbian
4,334 Posts
Cool! But I'd love a more realistic looking skull. The skull sort of kills it for me with that angry brow. Too cartoony.

Sean
yeah, it seems every model skull (miniature or 1:1) is stylized nowdays. the realistic ones are expensive. hope for some cheap well sculpted skulls

·
Resisting Evil
5,730 Posts
What exactly is a "scale 1:6 colour"..........:think

I'm betting the white ones sell out first..........:wink

·
Registered
489 Posts
yeah, it seems every model skull (miniature or 1:1) is stylized nowdays. the realistic ones are expensive. hope for some cheap well sculpted skulls
Yeah, it's weird and has prevented me from buying all the 1/6 skeletons that have come out so far. And I have been wanting several forever!

I ask the manufacturer to please make a better, more realistic skull. You'd sell a lot more of these if the skull didn't look like it came from a Scooby Doo cartoon.

Sean

·
1:6 Acquisitionist
12,970 Posts
Seriously speaking, where were these when those MARS ATTACKS! figures from HOT TOYS came out?

·
sdefano
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
those above are fattel, the ones below are some action existing in each created their own style of skull

·
Say what?
9,400 Posts
I kind of like these.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts