One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What if in Japan, the game characters were actually real life artistes, and before the series got famous, what the typical photo/video shoot for marketing materials be like?
Featuring:
• FF7 Advent Children Cloud
• FF7 Advent Children Yuffie
• FF7 Remake Tifa
• Generic photographer
• Generic videographer

Footwear Shoe Shorts Muscle Leg
Thigh Entertainment Performing arts Knee Fashion design

Black Table Art Entertainment Artist
Footwear Shoe Fashion Automotive design Flooring
Footwear Photograph Leg Black Dress
Automotive design Microphone Event Art Boot
Arm Shoulder Automotive design Thigh Street fashion
Dress Flooring Performing arts Fun Musician
Face Leg Basic pump Automotive design Thigh
Footwear Arm Knee Waist Thigh

·
Banned
64 Posts
What is your opinion on the Advent Children Cloud set that you used? Worth picking up on the secondary market? Or should I just wait for the Super Duck version of Cloud?

·
Registered
1/6 Action Figures such as: Hot Toys, Art Figures, Enterbay, EdStar, Toys Dao, Dragon Models, etc.
101 Posts
This is a very cool and unique concept!

Reactions: Valentin

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
What is your opinion on the Advent Children Cloud set that you used? Worth picking up on the secondary market? Or should I just wait for the Super Duck version of Cloud?
It's good, for the body used. Pretty much spot on for accuracy of character design, and the pleather is still in good shape despite my country being of high humidity

·
Registered
864 Posts
To k4rd0n, I prefer the VTS Toys figure head sculpt better, which I got. However, the body is relatively too tall scale wise comparing with War Story Tifa. I'll have to custom replace the legs with shorter legs.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks!

Same here... I ordered superduck HS ver2.0 as well, which I probably will use it on war story body version. Whereas the purple clothed tifa gets the existing vts headsculpt as per above photos, and the the advent children tifa will get the war story HS instead.

Just pending super duck aerith, and let's see GameToys Cloud, once they are released.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts