One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi again, this time I wanted to share you my last repaint, I juts bought a Fox Mulder 1/6 figure from Sideshow, at last I found one, but I didn't liked the likeness, so I sculpted the eyes, mouth, reduced the cheeks, added some hair and repainted all.

This is how it was:

And how it ended:

And that's all. I will try to get one scully at good price.

Thanks.

·
Collection is overflowing
884 Posts
Good job! The last photo in particular, shows good likeness. Did you make the modifications on a recast head or were they made directly on the original headsculpt?

·
Registered
3,285 Posts
Good job!

Mulder adn Scully were my heroes for a couple of years, and I always wondered how that SS Mulder would look like up close.

·
Registered
325 Posts
Superb paint job, mate !
The sculpt is not really good but your work improve it a lot. :bravo
Now, you have to find better suit.

·
Say what?
9,400 Posts
That's a vast improvement. Excellent work.

·
Registered
506 Posts
The head sculpt is a million times better. I do want to make one suggestion with the figure, just pull the collar down so you can see his neck. Right now it looks like he doesn't have a neck and it distracts from the great work you did on the face.

·
Registered
5,658 Posts
So many of these old Sideshow Sculpts (many of them Trevor Grove, I guess) are potentially so much better than we give them credit for, but they were so let down by their philistine, minimal effort, production line paint apps. I always love it when someone with your talent rescues them and brings them to life.

I hope the sculptor finds your thread so he can call his girlfriend over to the screen and say, "See there, look at that, that's what I was really shooting for back then."

·
Registered
97 Posts
Amazing mod. Look much much better.
I am wondering why no other company to release such classic duo: agent mulder and scully.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts