One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
1. Any chance of Sideshow carrying the Hot Toys Iron Man 12" figure?
2. Will Sideshow be making a 12" version of Hellboy from HBII?
3. Are they making any 12" figures from the new Clone Wars cartoon?

·
Zombie Slayer 1st Class
231 Posts
I keep a close eye on the SS Production Blog and am subscribed to the news letter, but I haven't heard anything mentioned about the HT Iron Man or 12" Hell Boy II figs. I would assume they would carry the HT Iron Man since they have been carrying regular and exclusive versions of other HT figs.

The only Clone Wars 12" figures I know SS produced was General Kenobi in Clone Armor and Padme Amidala in snow bunny outfit from the Ilum Mission. How sad, I recall they had an open vote to pick which character they would make from the Expanded Universe. I don't recall all of the choices, but I'm sure that Grand Admiral Thrawn and Mara Jade were in the running along with Amidala.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
That's pretty sweet! I do wish it looked more like the actual cartoon though. I might be in the minority but I really like the animated designs from the new show and the more tradition shows that came out before.
I'm really hoping for a animated movie accurate Anakin and Obi-Wan. Now that I think about it though, it would probably require a new body type and I know that's not happening with Sideshow. I wonder if Medicom would give it a try? Looking at their animated figures from Full Metal Alchemist and Dragonball Z I think they could do it right.

·
Registered
7,944 Posts
1. Yes
2. Yes (Pretty sure anyway, Comicon is when theyll show it all)
3. Doubtful(Asajj Ventress and Gen Kenobi are the only planned ones and no other characters look compelling enough. We're more likely to see characters from KotoR and Force unleashed and other EU however.)
Some big fans of KoTor at Sideshow.
Theyre getting too many complaints that theyre majoring on minor characters and not taking care of the heavey hitters. 1/6th Darth Vader will be at Comicon (Expect HT to have a hand in Vader and upcoming Droids)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts