One Sixth Warriors Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Diplomacy is overrated
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am in trade talks on here, and this person has a Bludd body I am interested in. My question is how over sized is the mechanical arm? Some pictures show it as a normal sized limb like the biological arm; others it make me think of an over sized arm from an
even cheaper knock off of a knock off. So anyone who has it, is the arm is as bad as I fear? If you have pics standing next to a normal figure that would be great.

Thanks,
Clark

·
Ranger
1,151 Posts
IMHO, I think the only part that is oversized is the hand, all else looks good.

Rick

·
Registered
5,655 Posts
I will happily snap a picture of Bludd's arm side by side with a "normal" figure but I may not get a chance until tomorrow morning to retrieve him from the basement depths and snap a pic -- will that be too late to do you any good?

·
Registered
5,655 Posts
Sorry to overcomplicate - actually I found my Bludd was upstairs, and here's his arm.

·
i draw pictures.....
2,040 Posts
the arm isn't the problem with that figure. what da hey is up with that malformed head of his??LoL

namaste
Miguel

·
Diplomacy is overrated
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks to you guys for answering my question, and 4defcon thank you for clueing me in to the ability to swap hands. I read something over on Sideshow freaks when the figure had just been released that the mechanical hand was permanently attached. This was the main reason why I have held off on picking up this body, but now... My next project is a go!
Again thanks guys

1 - 8 of 8 Posts