One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The latest release in the long running Sideshow Star Wars line is Commander Praji! Who? Yep, that's what I said too.

But he's an Imperial Commander, and while he might not be the perfect Praji figure, he's a damn good looking Imperial Officer. You can find all the reviews at the usual:

http://www.mwctoys.com

I also have a question for those of you using IE to view the homepage - do you see all 12 Sponsor graphics? There should be 6 running down each side. If you're not seeing them, please drop me a note - thanks!

Thanks for reading, and have a terrific weekend!

Michael
MWC

·
Da revolution is here!
1,979 Posts
Another awsome review! I'm very tempted by this offering... But I dunno, like you said, $60 is a tad high for someone who had such a small part.

P.S. The banners on the side all worked for me on IE.

·
Cool, I've got a title...
1,487 Posts
Shoot, I might have to get this figure if I can find him. I don't care so much about the character, however a decent Imperial Uniform would be awesome. When I played the Star Wars RPG quite a few years ago, I was a Retired Imperial Captain who joined the Rebels.

·
I'm BACK!!
21,878 Posts
Looks nice, but it bugs me that they put so much effort into this guy and seemingly none into the more major characters. I so wish Trevor had done the Bespin Han as he seems to be the best at Harrison by a long way.

I'm most looking forward to seeing Indy on your site, that'll be the dealbreaker for me, but most will get theirs by the time you do. Let's hope he's a winner eh.

CHEERS!

·
I've been Minimoyzed
14,118 Posts
Thanks Mr. Crawford, another great review.

I would really love to get this guy, but $60 is way over the top for what you get. Maybe if they had also included the light gray uniform and hat as an extra, that would be worth it.
I totally agree on the grey uniform thing. That would be a nice add on. I think we'll see that one before too long anyway though. I agree on the price too, bit high for what you get.

Don't the black and grey uniforms mean they are in different parts of the Empires' service? Something like one is Imperial Navy, and other would be an officer in 501st Legion. Or one is an officer and the other a non commisioned officer.

I like the fact that they are actually adding 'bad guys'. OK the sculpt is off, but compared to Hasbro figures this blows them out of the water. There haven't been many bad guys released, so look at the average. You could put the uniform on a different figure, or change the sculpt. As easy as that, you have another Imperial. At this part of the timeline, there are multiples of the same uniform, so you have an easy way to make an army. When Sideshow does Stormtroopers (they would be stupid not to), and other troopers, do you think they'll do different heights? Nope, and they'll all look the same. We are talking about an army here, they're supposed to look the same, right.

·
Registered
324 Posts
Mahalo nui for providing this service for us. The reviews are so detailed and top notch. I really appreciated the tips & tricks given in the Predator reviews. It really helps those of us on a limited budget make informed purchases (which is pretty much all of us). Thanks again and have a great day!! :thumb

·
Registered
115 Posts
You're right that the two colors are for different branches. I think the light grey is Imperial Navy and black is for a Stormtooper officer. Either way, SST needs to add more to the box or drop the price.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts