One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
7,944 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Originally Posted by Global License
Next on Aug. 1 is The Mummy: Tomb of the Dragon Emperor, the third outing for Brendan Fraser's mummy-battling adventurer. Sideshow Collectibles will be producing prop replicas and figures, and there will be a variety of publishing partners—comic books from IDW, an adult novelization from Penguin-Putnam, and a making-of book from Newmarket Press.

·
The Plastic Castaway
1,493 Posts
Cmon...I like Maria Bello (thought she was great in "A History Of Violence), but wish they got the rights to the first mummy movie so they could have made a Rachel Weisz figure.

Either way I agree...it'd be cool to get a Brendan figure also especially if he comes with the new SS body...then maybe someone with crazy photo story skills will come up with an Indy team up. :)

·
Français par le sang vers
798 Posts
I really want a Brendan Fraser figure but i don't think they will come out with a Rachel Wiss figure as they got the rights only to the Mummy : Tomb of the Dragon and sad to say, no Rachel Wiss in this instalment.

·
I'm BACK!!
21,878 Posts
Is Arnold Vosloo in this or have they moved on from Imhotep!? Something tells me that by the time the figures actually come out, which'll probably be Summer '09, SS will have announced yet another price hike. £70 for Indy is quite enough thanks!

CHEERS!

·
Registered
2,775 Posts
Anyone know if Sideshow still plans to release figures in this line? I only see two prop replicas on Sideshow's site. They have no figures at all. The DVD has been out for a while now, too. It'd be a shame... thought we'd get a decent Brendan Fraser headsculpt finally.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.