One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
7,944 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ive no idea how encompassing the agreement is.
Ive little interest in dinosaurs but "might" consider a Sam Neil figure if the likeness is their.

·
I'm BACK!!
21,878 Posts
If they do make figures, get Oluf to do the women and Trevor to do the guys, we may get the best of both worlds then. A decent 1/6 Laura Dern could be used for other movies, David Lynch fans will be happy! A 1/6th Raptor or Spitter could be done I suppose but we won't see any of the big boys.

CHEERS!

·
On the Highway of Life
1,933 Posts
This is a strange decision by Sideshow .....and this is a funny thread...it is great to see everyone display their humour.... :D

·
Space Monkey
2,315 Posts
Solid Snake said:
Only if we get the Newman guy... so I can have a one-sixth scale Newman.

"Hello Newwwman."
Ah, you beat me to it. If they only make a "Big Boned" "Glandular Problem" figure, or is it going to be a thin Newman, or whatever the guys name was?

·
Lurker .... or somefin
5,301 Posts
rfr5671 said:
Ah, you beat me to it. If they only make a "Big Boned" "Glandular Problem" figure, or is it going to be a thin Newman, or whatever the guys name was?
They'll fat suit him. :smoking

·
Registered
360 Posts
SST's next...

Personally I would want Tea Leoni's character :hyper

·
sits in a loose parts box
7,448 Posts
I i could choose, definetly Robert Muldoon and Dieter Stark (P.Stomare, the guy who zapped the compies when he wanted to take a dump :D )

G

·
Palaboon said:
I i could choose, definetly Robert Muldoon and Dieter Stark (P.Stomare, the guy who zapped the compies when he wanted to take a dump :D )
Lest we forget Roland the great white hunter. I wonder if they have the rights to all 3 movies or just the first ?

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
Who knows for sure if they will automatically do 12 inch figures. I bet they start off with dioramas like all that LOTR stuff. It would be cool to see a line of "Archaeologists" type figures. A fully articulate 1:6 th Raptor would be awesome no doubt.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts