One Sixth Warriors Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sideshow will be coming out with a new Harley Quinn 1/6 figure later in the year. There will be a regular version and a exclusive version that will include her hammer. You have to be on a wait list to preorder the exclusive version. I clicked the wait list tab and 3 days later got a message from Sideshow that one will be reserved for me. Price on Sideshow is the same $249.95 for the regular and the exclusive. Ebay sellers that are already listing the exclusive preorders are listing them for $395.00. Anyone else getting a exclusive?

Attachments

·
Registered
96 Posts
Sideshow will be coming out with a new Harley Quinn 1/6 figure later in the year. There will be a regular version and a exclusive version that will include her hammer. You have to be on a wait list to preorder the exclusive version. I clicked the wait list tab and 3 days later got a message from Sideshow that one will be reserved for me. Price on Sideshow is the same $249.95 for the regular and the exclusive. Ebay sellers that are already listing the exclusive preorders are listing them for $395.00. Anyone else getting a exclusive?
It's by Hot Toys I believe, not Sideshow.

·
1:6 Acquisitionist
12,853 Posts
Harley is made by HOT TOYS and sold by Sideshow.

·
Registered
5,657 Posts
To be annoyingly precise, this particular Harley Quinn 1/6 figure is made by Hot Toys and is both distributed in North America and sold directly by Sideshow. For the benefit of the OP, the distinction is significant because there is also a Harley Quinn 1/6 figure that is actually made by Sideshow itself -- that one is "comics style."

1 - 5 of 5 Posts