PS SOME PICS~

APPLESEED'S SNIPER RIFLE IS VERY COOL TOO

SEE YA~

FB: darknight - hottoys hunter
/ Eric Arthur Anderson

·
Registered
5,139 Posts
glad I ordered this. think it will be in my top 5 of all time favorite 1/6 figure. for some reason Hot toys first T2 is still number one.....

·
Speed Thrills
3,997 Posts
Supa Cool pics and Poses....But in the words of the The Big Green Recking Machine " Hulk SMASH puny little red Elf ":nanana

·
Registered
139 Posts
I've stayed away from Sideshow because of problems with their bodies. I've seen reviews on this one and it seems to be a lot better. It's the first Sideshow figure I would consider buying.

·
Graduated from Ninja Tech
3,424 Posts
when I collected comics in the early 90s, Deadpool was a serious character and I loved his design even though many critics weren't fans of Rob Leifieds design works. But when he went all slap sticky, I didn't like him, found his new change annoying and I still do.

That being said, Sideshow did a amazing job on Deadpool and if I'm able to get one under retail I will surly buy him.
and the great thing is, there is tons of assortment of 1/6 scale guns out there to be added to Deadpool.

Great pics, love the Hulk pic. And what kind of rifle is that? looks awesome

·
Registered
5,139 Posts
I've stayed away from Sideshow because of problems with their bodies. I've seen reviews on this one and it seems to be a lot better. It's the first Sideshow figure I would consider buying.
I felt the same until AFM posted a link to a video that showed of the pose ability of the body and I was in. from all the pictures I have seen this one is going to be a favorite of mine. just waiting for mines to get here.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts