1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Stop-Motion Animator
3,077 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
831 Posts
Woow! You already received this one so quickly?!!! The classic outfit is certainly the main draw for me!

I find the cost of this figure way too high for what it is providing in this package. It's just the head, basic outfit and weapon/shield. I wouldn't pay more than the price of a complete set from eg. super duck or Figurecoser, considering the quality of the HS with sculpted hair process.

·
Stop-Motion Animator
3,077 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Woow! You already received this one so quickly?!!! The classic outfit is certainly the main draw for me!

I find the cost of this figure way too high for what it is providing in this package. It's just the head, basic outfit and weapon/shield. I wouldn't pay more than the price of a complete set from eg. super duck or Figurecoser, considering the quality of the HS with sculpted hair process.
I couldn't agree more buddy. That's why I purchased the suit parted out, and not the whole figure at a fraction of the cost.

·
Stop-Motion Animator
3,077 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

·
Registered
5,658 Posts
Predictably, well done. I like the relative simplicity of the comic-book styled costume, and it works well with that head. For a TBL head, it's one that is less vapid, and gets the fierceness and determination right. In the first stand-alone pics, I thought maybe the head sat a little high (maybe because she was looking up so much) but I didn't have the same thought for the fight pics. If you take more pictures, or actually resolve the fight, may I suggest you have one where she uses the lasso (which I assume is functional), as it's pretty iconic for WW.

·
Stop-Motion Animator
3,077 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Predictably, well done. I like the relative simplicity of the comic-book styled costume, and it works well with that head. For a TBL head, it's one that is less vapid, and gets the fierceness and determination right. In the first stand-alone pics, I thought maybe the head sat a little high (maybe because she was looking up so much) but I didn't have the same thought for the fight pics. If you take more pictures, or actually resolve the fight, may I suggest you have one where she uses the lasso (which I assume is functional), as it's pretty iconic for WW.
You still have a TRU. Now I'm jealous and so is my son. Here's a shot with the lasso about to resolve issues with Cheetah. Thanks.

DSC09770 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

DSC09771 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

·
Registered
5,658 Posts
1 - 10 of 10 Posts