One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
ThreeA Junky
3,602 Posts
I was going to change the body to a perfect body but after seeing your pics, might just leave it and mod like you did. I also like the idea of putting a different head sculpt on like that mean looking triad toys dark hair one! Kinda Asian look to her.

·
ThreeA Junky
3,602 Posts
Sorry to crash thread!
Just checked out all your pics, you have a nice collection! I have allways fancied some of those Panzer Cops.

MAnaged to pick up a boxed Asajj for........wait for it..........$17!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
3,699 Posts
I tried a PB, didn't work too well, same with a CG 2.0. I have contemplated swapping it with an Obistu male with some boobs and hips added. I tried it out and it seems to work much better than the other two but the shoulders are a touch broad for me.

·
I've been Minimoyzed
14,344 Posts
The PBs have more curves and are a bit taller. Found the same thing when fiddling with some of the Leia gear. Im not totally convinced of the better posing on the PB as compared to the Buck female body.

·
ThreeA Junky
3,602 Posts
Ah!
I was going to do the same with a Leia ANH too but I think I will give it a miss now.
As for Asajj I might have a go with a PB but after seeing the body strip down it looks pretty good and only the slight mods to be done for extra articulation! Thanks for the pointers guys! Learned a lot since joining this group in a short space of time!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.