One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Jawa
1,593 Posts
holy crap!!!! Finally!

They look fantastic so far, I hope the production models look as good.

·
Divine Intervention!
3,026 Posts
Great news! But from the promo pict, it kinda doesn't meet Medicom's standard IMO cept' for the height :p
The helmet doesn't look as glossy as it should be.
Well I'm gonna wait for more picts to make a conclusion :)

·
Registered
4,457 Posts
Oh crap! I am going to get roasted alive when these show up in the mail... I think I may need to cancel a few of my pre-orders.

Good by Indiana Jones and Laura Croft, it' been nice but it's time to move on to bigger and better things (shhh... don't worry Laura, I'll sneak you in some how).

·
Jawa
1,593 Posts
Wow, a Rebel Fleet Trooper too?! It's a good thing I'll be starting work in September...

·
Registered
5,218 Posts
Hello, everybody!

EXCELLENT! I think Sideshow has really pulled a threefer with these... time to get started on my Tantive IV diorama!

And to second what Abake said, Darth Vaders helmet was really, really, ratty looking in A New Hope, especially the first 12 minutes of the movie (the boarding action). He looks like he had been spending some time helping out in the Titanics engine room... very sooty / dirty looking. It's VERY noticable.

I'm gonna have to look for some R2D2's or R5D4's to bash up some of the Imperial droids seen during the above mention part of the film.

Russ
Proud son of Rose and Wes

·
I'm BACK!!
21,878 Posts
Looking good!

It's likely that the Vader and Stormtrooper will get new bodies, but, that looks suspiciously like a buck on that Rebel, oh well, you can't have everything... *cough*Boba Fett *cough*.

CHEERS!

·
Kitbash MacGyver
1,002 Posts
Yep, they're all mine...ditto Knee Joint's remarks, going have to start weeding out the wheat from the chaff and start cancelling some of my preorders in lieu of these and others to come. These look great! Thanks for posting Spartan!

·
Registered
3,596 Posts
No. No. No.NOOOOOOOOOOOOO. This is blasphemy. It doesn't look like Vader and the stormtrooper is all wrong. And why in hell did they pick the old guy for the trooper. The younger ones are better. This is all $*#*. No one is going to buy these so stop ad...........................

The Great Shaggy here. I'm sorry, I must apologize for the comments of my wallet made above. Sometimes he gets so upset when he sees me gazing over the latest and greatest coming down the line that he gets extremely well pissed off when he can't keep his green friends around awhile longer.

I'll make up my mind on the final pics and not prototypes. Have to compare it to Medicom yea know.

·
Custom User Title
2,594 Posts
This is a good deal
Vader
Stormtroop
Blockade runner Trooper
all three are interesting figures and only one comes with a light saber (sick of jedi's)

1 - 20 of 61 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.