One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Not sure if another thread like this exists but I thought it would be cool to see what you guys have.

Just started putting this on together, still waiting on more parts to finish it

So lets see yours:drool

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Outstanding start!
Man!...That first pic looks 1:1
What program do you use for the photo editing?
Thanks very much for the nice comment:thanks

Its just photobucket's edit picture option, just added a frame, focused on the head and added a vintage effect and bam:)

·
Registered
5,676 Posts
Technically not a bash, but you might like this:

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
good grief, Skull, that first pic looks like a movie still...

these are bad guys from the thread "Gunfight"
Fantastic set-up and thanks for the complement:bravo

BTW I added a few more pics at the top and also, would you happen to have a link to that thread you spoke of "gunfight" :poke

·
1/6th Western Collector
1,186 Posts
Wow, he looks excellent as well as the rest shown here. I am posting some of my bashes as follows:

John Wayne as Bernard Books from The Shootist

as Hondo Lane

Tom Dunson in Red River

Ethan Edwards from The Searchers

Jake from Big Jake

James Drury as The Virginian

Steve McQueen as Tom Horn

Clint Eastwood as Jed Cooper in Hang-Em High

and lastly Tom Selleck as Matthew Quigley from Quigley Down Under

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
Always nice to see some of these here. Great Eastwood figure, Skull. Enjoyed seeing Greg's gunfight and Pilgrims Dukes & other movie cowboys. Here's a couple shots of some of mine.

·
Registered
5,676 Posts
what figure is this?
Triad's figure of Josh Randall (Steve McQueen) from the TV show Wanted Dead or Alive. BTW, the saddle, cross and wagon wheels (which are drink coasters) are all Hobby Lobby Western decor - very cheap.

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Amazing trio, very well done figures and I love the outdoor shots. Looks like were both using the same poncho from Bernard, they look great:bravo

·
Registered
403 Posts
Thanks.
Yes, the vests and poncho's are from bernard2002.

I've recently finished Indio from FAFDM and Ramon from AFOD but the weather hasn't been good enough for outdoor shots and the indoor ones i took didn't come out very well.

I still have a AFOD/FAFDM Man with no name and GBU, bounty hunter Blondie to finish. Just waiting for a few bits from Stevo.

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Thanks.
Yes, the vests and poncho's are from bernard2002.

I've recently finished Indio from FAFDM and Ramon from AFOD but the weather hasn't been good enough for outdoor shots and the indoor ones i took didn't come out very well.

I still have a AFOD/FAFDM Man with no name and GBU, bounty hunter Blondie to finish. Just waiting for a few bits from Stevo.
Wow I haven't seen figures of those two yet, make sure to post them here when you can get a good picture of them:poke

1 - 20 of 45 Posts