One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
813 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
This is more a post to get to see other peoples offerings, but I have put together 2 guys from parts I've collected from HT and TS. I guess I haven't really finished the 2 as they lack weathering, not too sure on authenticity either... though I have a ton of material, just call me lazy. I should paint that barrel black, it really shows up in pics, unlike at home.

My brother (GregRaz) picked up the NBC version of HT 23rd Marine Sniper, he liked it so much he put another one together with most of the Saturday toy kit. Fitting that glove to a "trigger-finger" hand was B****, thank God it was fingerless.

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
VERY NICE BASHES!!!!!!!

I have to say, these are two of my favorite figures I have seen in a long time. I would really love to have these outside for some cool "action photo's".
can we get some outdoor pictures?

One Shot out!

·
Registered
813 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
lol, I could try, but I don't think desert MARPAT would look too good with all the snow out here. Not to mention the blizzard in a few hours.

Oh......and does anybody know where i can find a kitted M16A4?

·
OSW Pug Warrior
5,658 Posts
Umm Qasr, Iraq, 2003

I made this bash on March 24, 2003, when the Marines first entered Umm Qasr. They were made by trying to guess at what they wore as I viewed them on television. My apologies at any misaccuracies.

(retrieved from Davy Jones' locker in the ocean deep beneath my hard drive)

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.