One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
if you've made a custom USCM Marine from ALIENS, a future Tech-Comm solider from TERMINATOR, or any custom of future sci-fi soliders, post em here!

looking for some inspiration for some future solider bashes, and would love to see what you guys have done. Couldn't find too much when I did some searching...

·
In the bush..........Nam baby!
3,190 Posts
Anything of mine that's over two or three years old have dead links, after Club Photo went belly up, with no warning to subscribers (I was paying for Platinum service).

Winkflash says they're going to attempt, again, to bring back some of my thousands of pictures, but say it'll take a month or so.

I'm not hopeful.

·
3,190 Posts
That's the interior of my Colonial Marine Assault Vehicle MSV-122, version 1.2

The MSV 122 carries an individual two-man rifle or smart gun team. In its typical configuration, in a two-section Platoon, the MSV 122 is used for quick strike, recon, and as the hunter/killer element of a Colonial Marine Assault Company.

The hull has been dipped and coated in an anti-acidic solution, and its firepower includes a turret-mounted 40 mm Boyans 150 Plasma Cannon.

Minor modification was completed on all of the fleet's Cheyenne UD 4L Dropships, enabling Marines to load four MSV-122's, and an entire USCM Section, into the UD 4L's cargo bays.

Because of the MSV 122's self-contained assault capabilities, the crew will not normally be required to dismount during missions.

The crew or team will, however, still carry their individual weapons and body armor.

My MSV 122 was formerly a RC Batmobile, but I pulled all of the RC guts out of the vehicle, in order to detail the interior.

·
I'm BACK!!
21,878 Posts
Nice stuff guys!

I always find guys with portable Vulcan cannons rather amusing. It is totally impossible to practically use them that way. People often forget that the battery needed to power the motor that spins the barrel is nearly as big as the guy and it weighs a ton. That was why Arnie and Jesse Ventura didn't move much when they used them, they were dragging the battery around.

CHEERS!

PS (Check out If It Bleeds We Can Kill It: The Making of Predator, it tells you all about Ol' Painless.)

·
3,190 Posts
"I always find guys with portable Vulcan cannons rather amusing. It is totally impossible to practically use them that way."

Maybe today it's impossible, but who's to say just what's possible a couple or three hundred years from now?

The Vulcan my Barnes future Marine is carrying originally came with one of the BBI future female figures. I'd imagine, by the time she was equipped with the gun, some kind of battery pack solution had been developed.

But I understand what you're saying rogerbee. Occasionally, a current or historic figure will pop up, kitted out in a way that stretches credibility, but I figure it's all in the eye of the beholder.

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Those are amazing, and that Bishop is really one of the best rooted-hair jobs i've ever seen!

Thanks so much for sharing- and anyone checking out this thread, it doesn't have to be Aliens... post any future military guys you've made...

cheers!

1 - 20 of 36 Posts