One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 20 of 3218 Posts

·
neurotic neurone
16,026 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Did a quick search, nothing comes up. So figure I'lll start one for Joes.

Feel free to post your GI JOE RAH bashes here. Whether it's a full custom or simple bash using Hasbro molded pieces; official canon characters or complete made-up; as long as it's relevant to the franchise, then it'll do.

I'll start with mine...

Destro

Stormshadow

Firefly

Duke

Snake Eyes

Beachhead V2

Tunnel Rat V2

Cover Girl V2

Original concept Cobra Ice Templar

Stormavik

Depth Charge

Bombstrike

Tunnel Rat V1

Cover Girl V1

Mercer

Beachhead V1 & Lowlight

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
Re: Show your GI JOE RAH bashes

Wow, Leo! I forgot just how many Cobra and Joe figures you have done.
I think my favorite is the Cobra Ice Templar, but Stormshadow is a close second.
I love how much attention to detail you put into each one. I know you have a long "to do" list,
but I would like to see your take on Zartan, if you ever get the time.

Here are the few that I have done.

Rock 'N Roll

Snake Eyes

Cobra Trench Viper

Cobra Moray

·
Uload, Dload & Payload
318 Posts

WOW! That Trench Viper really hits the spot, Dave! Never mind the movie's, if only SSC's would have looked like that!

Gaiagear, your work is simply stunning. I mean Storm Shadow, TunnelRat and Firefly are incredible!

Did you custom-made Storm Shadow's boots? Because they are simply amazing!

·
neurotic neurone
16,026 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

Fisty, Secret_ftp and Paddlilac....thanks fellas!! Hopefully I'll a few more added to the thread soon.

Dave.......thanks bro, nice to see your Joes and Cobras again. That Rock'n Roll is probably my fav version out there. And yeah didn't realize I've bashed so many Joes and Cobras over the years until ran a quick search in GD. Believe or not, I've been actively exploring the means to mod Zartan lately after rewatching Resolute. That however won't happen until after I roll out Flint and/or Scarlett, but yeah he's near the top of the to-do list. :)

Txabier...hey thanks man, still learning here and there. There are a few more folks here that can bash better Joes than yours truly. Yessir, those boots are custom pieces. The soles were cut from molded Oakley combat boots. The boot sleeves were modified some nameless aftermarket female boot sleeves. As for the boot feet, I dremeled down Hot Toys Jiang Wu-Yang's bootfeet to a much smaller core with the socket still intact and used it as the corepiece for the feet

·
Registered
2,836 Posts

Ahhhhh .... thanks Boss It is great to see all the RAH Goodness from everybody in one place :thanks Old School RAH flavor to take the horrid taste from the upcoming movie out of our mouths

Got to agree with Dave ... think the " Ice Templar " has to be one of my favs.

Dave70b : Dave outstanding work on your RAH figs ... Rock N Roll has to be my fav :thumb

Here is the Beach Head I did awhile back

Beach Head

·
Uload, Dload & Payload
318 Posts

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
Widescene – Like I said before killer work on the Beach Head! Now you need to get to work on another Joe! Then you need some Cobra figures to fight.

Doktor Von Evil – I always loved that snow serpent.

·
neurotic neurone
16,026 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
John & Dok....damn fine works as always gents.

John....someone at SST's product development team should check in with you. Flipping sweet take on the man. :thumb

Ditto with Dave on Snow Serpent. Still blows my mind even today. :thumb

Now where the heck is Aly's Cobra Moray VBSS or Golgo and AP 's Snake Eyes. :p

·
Rainbow Six Vegas
249 Posts
Great idea gaiagear! This will be a great thread and its always good to see your Joes.:bravo

widescene, that is the best Beach Head, always cool to look at and one of my favorites. :D I have to thank you for the design on the pants, hope you don't mind I used the same technique. I actually found some 21st century 82nd pants. :smoking

Doktor Von Evil, really nice Snakes Eyes and that has to be the best photo I've seen, sick pose!!:thumb

Here are mine, only 2. However I already have Storm Shadow planned. I hope this thread doesn't get me sucked into a Joe bash kick. :broke:doh

SNAKE EYES COMMANDO

BEACH HEAD Version 2

·
Registered
2,836 Posts
Wow ... great to see the cool figs from you all :thanks

Dave70b : thanks for the kind words .... workin on a Joe right now . Have a Cobra baddy I'm tryin to work out all the details on before I start

Gaiagear : Thanks Leo you're too kind .... IMHO just don't know what is up with SST Joe line

Doktor Von Evil : Killer work on your figs .... that Snow Serpent is just too damn sweet :thumb

Golgo-13 : Great work on these two ... Your Snake Eyes is incredible & all the gear you got on Beach Head is awesome. Plus great job on the pants for BH they look sweet ... glad I could help :thumb

·
Registered
2,189 Posts
I'll bite, all mine are low end materials( power team,corps, and hasbro) as well as custom made stuff. I think some are decent. I got some stuff in the works hopefully it will be done soon.

Attachments

·
neurotic neurone
16,026 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 · (Edited)
As long as they are relevant to the franchise, then they'll fit nicely in the thread.

Low end or High end material really doesn't matter at all.

They still look damn good Joecrazy, I check out your Joes in your gallery for inspiration from time to time. You're one of a handful of folks here that have the knack of making mass market pieces look so damn cool when piecing together. Keep them coming man. :thumb

1 - 20 of 3218 Posts