One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4,726 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Since someone finally decided to put a show on the East Coast (yeah, I know, it's Dragon) and I can actually attend my first show, I wanted to ask those with the experience.
How does it work with the "Convention Exclusives"? Because I will be attending, do I get to buy/preorder them there? Do I have to pre-register to get em? What is the story?

Thanks to all of you lucky fellas who have been attending these things for years (especially you lucky bastards who got to go to WOH!!!!) :)

·
Mandoll withdrawl
8,748 Posts
I believe for the Bradley and driver figure, you have to sign up for the Conventioneer packages, which also guarantees you the right to buy 2 ea of every exclusive they have. The registration for it has ended though.
I'm not sure how it works but they note something about the engine availability dependent on online registration? Weird.

They'll probably have a line for regular attendees to try and purchase the show exclusives anyway, like shaun said. Looking for that Jeep? It looks really nice [even engine-less?? :lol] I have no use for a Jeep-yet- that I know of, but I want one of these, its probably the best one out there--hopefully also in quality.

·
Likes little people
1,617 Posts
I don't think that they will sell you the Show exclusives if you didn't register-they didn't last year, and left over exclusives except for the Conventioneer 2 pack will be sold to dealers- you could probably find the exclusives from dealers at the show but you may pay more for them- MD already has some listed on their site

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.