One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
retired firefighter
2,832 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
what style shot guns were used in the movie the wild bunch? would dragon figures have made one? thanks for the assistance

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
Here's a link to the IMDB firearms data base on the shotguns used in the movies. This is the ultimate source for movie firearms

Wild Bunch, The - Internet Movie Firearms Database - Guns in Movies, TV and Video Games

Someone made a plastic one, but I don't know who. There was just one on ebay that sold pretty quick. DiD Buck Jones had the Model 1907 in wood and metal. It's similar, but very pricey. I found one on ebay from the UK.

DRAGON IN DREAMS DID 1/6 US WW I BUCK JONES SHOTGUN & BAG | eBay

·
Registered
952 Posts
The Winchester Model 1897 was made in its trench shotgun form (heat shield and bayonet lug) by 21st Century Toys in their Pacific Weapons Set and by DiD with the WWI AEF Doughboy Buck Jones (as mentioned above).

Pacific Weapons Set

Someone made the non-trench gun form of the Model 1897 (the version used in the movie) as well as I have one. I don't recognize the make of it and the silvery plastic is quite shiny. I bought it loose from Zhukov's Attic a year or two ago and he didn't identify the manufacturer either.

Dragon made the Winchester Model 1912 with the following figures and accessory sets:

70235 - "Barney", USMC Bunker Buster, 4th Marine Division, Iwo Jima 1945 (Bazookaman) - Dragon Action Figures

70764 - "Josh Mason", USMC Shotgunner, 1st Marines, 1st Marine Division, Peleliu 1944 (Private) - Dragon Action Figures

71145 - USMC Infantry Equipment Set 2 - Dragon Action Figures

I'll have to check out the movie. Looks interesting, albeit fraught with historical inaccuracy.

Hope that helps.

Fred

1 - 5 of 5 Posts