One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Zombie Slayer 1st Class
231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've got a DiD Timo Ducca fig that I want to customize. I'm not into WW2, so poor Ducca won't get to keep his HJ attire. With that said, I'm needing a source for footwear. Timo's mini jackboots just aren't fitting in with the numerous kitbash ideas I have. Does anyone carry smaller sized footwear?

·
Registered
2,151 Posts
You could try some of the male Obitsu or Volks male shoes. I haven't tried the myself yet but I know those figures have smaller feet. Also the new DID CJ7 grandkid has the same body. I think he comes with tennis shoes. Maybe someone will be breaking those up.

Paul

·
Zombie Slayer 1st Class
231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I thought about the little CJ7 Chinese school kid, but I've only found one dealer on ebay that carried the shoes (and socks) and they want $18.00 plus shipping. It might be worth it, but I think they are the same shoes that came with Hermann Weber.

I'll look into the others you mentioned. I've even shopped around for female boots, but haven't come across anything that looked good or didn't have a tramp heel.

·
Registered
506 Posts
What style of shoes are you looking for? I started a box o'stuff for the DID kid size body awhile ago and for shoes I've been stocking it with a mixture of Mattel and Sideshow stuff. The sneakers and other modern fashionable type shoes from the dreaded Ken fit the body perfectly and various Sideshow shoes and boots also fit perfectly because the grown-up Sideshow foot is almost exactly the same size as the DID kid foot.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts