One Sixth Warriors Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
442 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is my Sherman Tank crew. Took a while to source everything I needed, and I still don't have insignia. May not get to it. I repainted the tanker helmets. they look ok, but not as nice as some peoples I have seen, maybe from old dragon figures?

It was getting dark so they may not be the greatest pictures.

Thanks for looking!

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
Looks great...

>>>

·
Say what?
9,400 Posts
You have done masterful work, here. From the tank itself to the boots - damn nice work.

·
volunteercontentprovider
2,824 Posts
Great tank crew! One thing about the Rawlings helmet was that it was made of a few different materials (and leather lined) so if you want, you could just add more paint of the appropriate colour and I think they'll look even better.

·
Registered
442 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks guys!

The tanker jackets are from ebay and they are DML. I commissioned the overalls. They missed the little front pocket however. I think I have 5 sets of them. The tanker helmet is a cast from ebay. The seller said he made the master. They are of ok detail. I will probably add more paint detailing.

·
Resisting Evil
5,730 Posts
That second photo has a similar composition to one of the "Fury" movie stills I have seen.....:thumb

·
Registered
950 Posts
Very good looking group. The tanker helmets look a lot like the Elite brigade ones which Cotswald used to carry. I think they look pretty good really. Grab some goggles and they will look even better.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts