One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
wave man TDY staff
41,776 Posts
Yoiks! Why does he have an artillery patch on his right sleeve, and I believe it's upside down.

I have this figure on pre-order, and I'm looking forward to it, but how about a gas mask bag, instead of a sand bag? The '03 Springfield looks more to scale than earlier pics, but no fuller on the bayonet(s).

I wonder if Sgt. Larry will make a greatcoat and gas mask bag, like he did for the Tommy figure? As I've said before, it'll be a Tony Barton "Brodie" helmet for this guy.

·
OSW Admin staff
5,758 Posts
Yoiks! Why does he have an artillery patch on his right sleeve, and I believe it's upside down.
I think you are right...hopefully its just the person taking the pictures that put that on...shouldn't be too hard to remove if its factory though...

And yes a Brodie helmet is a must :hifive

·
Intercept,Engage,Destroy
5,195 Posts
Hey DID, how about a Capt. Eddie Rickenbacker next please?

·
Riverboat engineman
2,219 Posts
The campaign hat is the best thing in the set! Awsome.
Can be used in many early figures, from The Cuban war to WWII.

·
Resisting Evil
5,730 Posts
Typical.....they post a thread about the latest release, and right off the bat, people are asking for something else......start a post on that yourself already! :doh

·
Say what?
9,400 Posts
I like the fighting knife. It's pretty slick.

·
Intercept,Engage,Destroy
5,195 Posts
Typical.....they post a thread about the latest release, and right off the bat, people are asking for something else......start a post on that yourself already! :doh
Sorry! Didn't mean to rattle your cage. :wink

·
Registered
481 Posts
well i still have an acceptable brodie helmet from my sideshow american, im glad a preordered this guy, still that one sandbag is kind of useless as i made 100 of my own in 2 hours, a gasmask would have been awesome but 2 weapons is quite nice

·
wave man TDY staff
41,776 Posts
Yep, it's a like/dislike situation. Not exactly a "bad girlfriend/boyfriend" situation, just annoying.

Noticeably annoying.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts