One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
BioChem Division
1,207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

"Shadow" is the code name for a multi-national covert special operations force engaged in Global Counter Terrorism deep within the epicenters of the World's hostile conflict zones. Shadow was founded in December 2001 as a joint project between the UK and the US.

The project has several mobile bases of operations across the globe with main headquarters located in both the UK and the US.

The core of the Shadow operation is comprised of 2 Squadrons: Shadow ALPHA and Shadow EPSILON.

--------

SHADOW EPSILON is the heart of the Counter-Terrorist Tactical Operations that handles a broad range of objectives from hostage rescue to tactical demolitions, assault and recon. Epsilon operators are highly skilled and versatile, hand-selected from Elite Counter Terrorist organizations across the world.

During each operation, Epsilon is usually divided into 2 main teams designated "Red team" and "Blue team." Each team is assigned specific objectives and mission goals.

The key element for Epsilon operations is coordination. Each team carefully takes position striking from all angles simultaneously in order to maximize the efficiency of the planned assault.

---------

SHADOW EPSILON

Theron Johnson Ver. 1

--------

Theron Johnson Ver. 2

--------

Ian Faraday

--------

Bishop Ferrer

--------

Grant Michaels

--------

Edward Schmidt

--------

Andrew Baek Ver. 1

--------

Andrew Baek Ver. 2

·
Space Monkey
2,315 Posts
Eeeevil looking. Didn't anyone teach you not to point a loaded gun?

·
BioChem Division
1,207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
thanks all. lets hope this one is finished soon.

miketek, the HS is a repained Bobcat. i think he kinda looks like Lawrence Fishburne now a little bit

·
Banned
452 Posts
I can't wait to see your team! By the look of your teaser pic they will look awesome.

·
New Clone (OSW Staff)
14,439 Posts
Oh dear god! I can't wait for the rest of the pics! Finish this up, fast!

·
Enjoying life
656 Posts
Great teaser pics. I can't wait to see what wonders you will come up with.
Any plans for making a photo story?

Is it tricks of photography or fantastic customizing skill that makes that Fishbourne headsculpt look like skin and not painted resin or plastic? The lips and crevice shading is impressive.

·
In case of emergency....
1,997 Posts
Looking forward to the updates. You're off to a great start (of course)!

·
BioChem Division
1,207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
many thanks for the comments!

How many persons will be in your team?
i have 4 bodies laid out on my workbench. however, this time around i am not planning the team to be representative of a single mission. for example you see ct guy #1 in "desert gear" and ct guy #2 in "winter gear"... so on

Any plans for making a photo story?
i havent really thought of it. i dont have the kind of visual storytelling skills that you guys do on your projects :D

Is it tricks of photography or fantastic customizing skill that makes that Fishbourne headsculpt look like skin and not painted resin or plastic?
i have a new DSLR camera (yay new hobby!) that i am playing around with and some new lenses as well. i guess in some ways the effect you see with the skin has a lot to do with the lighting of the subject. i angled the light so that it accentuates the shadows from the textures of the face.

i painted the headsculpt with a washing technique where the crevices get filled in with a darker color to exaggerate the shading. the skin texture is built up by layers of drybrushing. although i have to give most of the credit to the sculpt itself. i think this is one of the best mass market head sculpts out.

1 - 20 of 60 Posts