One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi folks

Here is a custom WIP.
i make a Shaak Ti from the PC game "the Force Unleashed".
Body is a Phicen, i paint it with Aquarell (wather collor) pencil. I found the idea here on this forum. It works fine, but i must find a god technic to fix the collor.

The head is a recast from a Hot toys truetype, with moldet upper headtails. The lekus are the same technic by my Twi-Leks; a artificial leathercone, filled with silisone and a aluminium-wire.

at the moment, she weare the outer cape from Darth Maul, but in the near future, i will make her Felucia outfit.

hafe fun and comments are welcome!

Attachments

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Thanks a lot!:thanks
That is cool! Where did you find the technique for the skin coloring? I can't find it.
Is somwhere in the mature section.
the technique is simple; yuo need a Aquarell (wather collor) pencil in the color you want and a brush. Make the Body wet with wather and paint it with the pencil. It helps, wen yuo make also the pencil wet.
After you make a clean surface with a wet brush.
when you like, you can make details in a other color, but the both color wil mixt togehter.
Small details, like the white stripes on my red body i make with acryl color from "Games Workshop".

Good luck!

·
Registered
201 Posts
Very cool mate.

I had actually been trying to figure out who you were a few weeks ago.
You did a page a while back explaining making the tails I think? I have been looking for it for ages but cannot find it. I am currently working on a Shaak Ti figure based on the Sideshow PF statue. The desert outfit and am to the stage of working on the head now. Could you possibly link me to that thread if it is still in existence?

I used pastels that i had for headsculpt painting to make mine red. Worked great on the phicen body, and after giving it a wash then a spray with some flat varnish the red no longer comes off.

This is mine by the way, not trying to hijack, just sharing with someone working on a similar project :p

Attachments

·
1:6 film/scifi/historical
11,540 Posts
I can't see the pics!:fit

·
1:6 Acquisitionist
12,929 Posts
Interestingly done.

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
An update from my Shaak Ti:

The Lekku tutorial is almost finish, i'm waiting for the Translation from German to English...

Attachments

·
1:6 film/scifi/historical
11,540 Posts
WOW! Great custom work and I love this version of Shaak Ti, super sexy!:gimme

·
wave man TDY staff
41,776 Posts
Very fine work, the body paint technique is excellent.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts