One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Who loves ya baby!
7,037 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys! Here is my 2nd Nam figure Sgt Peter 'Smitty' Smith, USMC M14 Sniper, Vietnam 1967. Just a simple bash but hope you will like him! Thanks and enjoy!!
-mike-

Color pics:

·
Who loves ya baby!
7,037 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hi Saw249man and thanks man!!

HI TurboProp and thank you!! Really glad you enjoyed him, thanks!!

Hi Tatuued1 and thanks man!! I like using the b&w or even sepia tone sometimes, im glad you enjoyed them as well. Glad you liked the M14scope also, i like how it turned out too, thanks!!

Hi Blain and thanks!! I really love this hs for this figue, and is one of the nicer ones DiD has made. Thanks and glad you enoyed!!

Hi IrishJoe and thanks man!! The scope came from my old parts bin and i think it is from InToyz if memory serves, i wish i had a HT one!! Glad you enjoyed thanks so much!!

Hi Leo and thanks very much! I love this HS and i was really quite taken with it once i got him dressed in the gear, i think its a great one for Nam. Thanks Leo!!

Hi RT Habu and thanks so much!! Yea forgot about the laces, i had just swapped the original NLM ones out for some new laces, ill get em tucked in. THanks also about the boonie, i really love how it looks with this hs, glad you liked it as well, thanks very much!!

Thanks so much guys!!!
-mike-

·
Who loves ya baby!
7,037 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks Keith!! Glad you liked him! The chest holster is a dml one that i added some leather too as well as the strap from some more scrap leather. Thanks man!!
-mike-

·
Da revolution is here!
1,979 Posts
Awsome Mike! I love all of your B/W photos, it really helps it make almost 1/1. I like the K-Bar that you have attached to the Y suspenders...Always liked that setup. Hope to see more of your great Nam bashes in the future!

·
Who loves ya baby!
7,037 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Thanks Shaun!! I love using the b&w and even the sepia pics at time, i agree with you i like how they look and give the figure a realistic period feel, glad you enjoy them Shaun thanks! Love the KBar there too, agree with you on that as well, have always liked that look. Working on another Nam bash now as we speak in fact, so hopefully if he turns out ill get him up too and hope youll like him as well. Thanks so much Shaun!!
-mike-

1 - 20 of 47 Posts