One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Soldier
979 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is my second figure ever done, finally got around to finish it today. The photo quality is getting better I just need to buy a tripod so they will be a little more crisp. The two drop legs were sewn from the original BBI chest rig I had extra. The punisher patch was home made based off a tutorial in the forum I'll try and find the link to it. I think the pants are the DiD tigerstripe but I'm not sure, and the plate carrier and helmet are TS. Figure is the BBI Australian SAS figure. Hope you enjoy, and again this is my second attempt at weathering :)

·
I've been Minimoyzed
14,274 Posts
Cool figure. Great weathering. Digging the accessories too. Check out the real roll of duct tape. Magazine is pretty cool too, but he must be a little obsessed with the contents if he's carrying it in his chest rig.

The mighty Big Game Hunter.

·
wave man TDY staff
41,776 Posts
B-gawd, I'd heard the Afghans had some huge dogs, but that's amazing! Nice SF guy as well, good and dusty looking.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.