One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
What should I bash today?
4,267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi everyone... This bash is based on a video of SEK in action that I watched on Youtube...

I intend to make some modifications to the Body Armour to make it more accurate, but I decided to leave it in its original state for this bash... Hope u guys like it, all comments welcome, thanx for viewing! :thumb

·
Silent Hunter
14,676 Posts
He looks really great. I like the casual attire, like he was paged out while off duty.
As far as mods you might wan to modify that holster so that it fits over the trigger. Major safety concern there.

·
Kasparov's apprentice
777 Posts
I always enjoy your figures 'cos they're solid, they have personality and mostly nobody can put "motion" on them as you do. Could you kindly tell me where'd you find that helmet? I'm looking for one like that to wear one of my 12 Putin's bodyguards I'll soon post over here.TNX.

·
What should I bash today?
4,267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)
Thanx everyone for viewing and comments! Yep, grizzerr... U r right... but I found out it's easier to mod the revolver to fit the holster then the other way round... Will post more pics once I'm done... ;)

Thanx alicastrillo for ur very encouraging remarks... The helmet is from Medicom Japan Police SAT... Although the Medicom series made some poor quality vests, their helmets r nice and unique... the GIGN figure is especially accurate... :b

1 - 20 of 32 Posts