One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
1:6 Acquisitionist
12,929 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
See subject.

Seek Wolf Female Figure Set | ADD Toys

NOTE: 1:6 LOGAN NOT INCLUDED (For Display Only)

• Base Display Stand
  • Coat
  • Collar
  • Hands X 4 Pairs
  • Handbag
  • Head Sculpture
  • Leather Bracelet
  • Necklace
  • Plastic Body
  • Ring X 2
  • Samurai Sword
  • Sheath
  • Shoes X 1 Pair
  • Silver Bracelet
  • Skirt
  • Socks X 1 Pair
  • Underwear
  • Waist Belt

The MSRP is approximately $150.00 USD.

The release date is approximately 4TH QTR 2017.

--

https://scontent-atl3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/21430252_1785811444781263_2670041135311267401_n.jpg?oh=2d911da6c5361f6f5f35224a8dc0d739&oe=5A20B5C5[/IMG]

·
Registered
956 Posts
Good looking set,

Is it from a movie or just cooked up?

CHEERS!
This is fantastic! It's Rila Fukushima from when she played Yukio in The Wolverine. It's kind of a terrible movie, but she's the best part of an otherwise disappointing film. Hugh Jackman is always good as Logan, but the film itself was such a big disappointment for me. It's based on some of the best classic Wolverine source material, and they managed to do nothing with it. But Rila Fukushima is fantastic in it. She manages to be so like-able, and her character is by far the most fun thing about the movie.

I'll be ordering this asap. I was looking for that Shi Asia release head, that a lot on here thought might have been based on her likeness, but this is an all around great release. Sold.

·
12,929 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
From my understanding/what I know thus far . . .

ADD Toys is a "new" 1:6 brand/manufacturer/studio and this is their first offering.

By now, I believe many of us know of "new" 1:6 brands/manufacturers/studios that show up and announce a new 1:6 offering or two and then quietly disappear after producing & releasing it . . . provided anything gets produced and released.

I'm looking forward to this, but based on experience with cautious and guarded optimism.

·
12,929 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
She's out in Asia.

·
Warning: Choking Hazard !
1,394 Posts
In hand pics look really good but passed on this as I liked her in the books better.
Please do share pictures when you guys have her in hand.

·
12,929 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I don't recollect off hand if any US vendors solicited her for pre-order.

I thought I missed out on her, but fortunately I'll be procuring one after CNY. Though I liked the character from the film and the comic books, I'm primary reason in procuring her is because she looks great as a 1:6 female figure.

·
12,929 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
There have been a couple of reported instances elsewhere online that this offering was supposed include underwear, but it didn't come with any resulting in the poor figure going "commando".

No confirmation thus far from other collectors if their's came with underwear asides for a couple.

Anyone here get her and can confirm if she did or didn't come with knickers?

I wonder if this may be the start of a trend for some brands to save costs for obvious reasons (i.e. you can't see the knickers so why bother including them)?

·
Registered
345 Posts
There have been a couple of reported instances elsewhere online that this offering was supposed include underwear, but it didn't come with any resulting in the poor figure going "commando".

No confirmation thus far from other collectors if their's came with underwear asides for a couple.

Anyone here get her and can confirm if she did or didn't come with knickers?

I wonder if this may be the start of a trend for some brands to save costs for obvious reasons (i.e. you can't see the knickers so why bother including them)?
I can confirm that she goes commando indeed!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts