One Sixth Warriors Forum banner

41 - 53 of 53 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,423 Posts
Good thing that you brought it up Unforgiven. I think i know what you meant by all these lack of Nettiquette by the many online clowns out there. I was pretty hesitant about putting my pics up as well cos of the "Accuracy Nazi."

All in all, my experience here has been a great one so far, though I did hear alot of nasty things about the old OSW that kept me away for quite a while.

Keep this going everyone! :)

·
Silent Hunter
14,676 Posts
I just came across this...good time to revive it.

·
In case of emergency....
1,997 Posts
grizzerr said:
I just came across this...good time to revive it.
It was interesting to stop and read this after I'd just spent some time catching up at a war gaming forum where I'm no longer active. All good points; concise and seemingly common sense.

·
Gunslinger, chef, guitars
2,132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #45 ·
After reading Stinny's post, this may be a good time to bump this.

·
New Clone (OSW Staff)
14,439 Posts
Is it me or does this thread need to be reborn once a year? Over time I think we get "too" comfortable with each other.

·
Gunslinger, chef, guitars
2,132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #47 ·
Comfort can be a good thing. Comfortable with your friends, family, significant others... But when comfort starts to make you do things you know deep down are really not appropriate or having you taking advantage of each other, you are too comfortable.

·
Space Monkey
2,311 Posts
Hollowpoint said:
Is it me or does this thread need to be reborn once a year?
I think it's been longer than a year, but it is time to be reborn. Arise mighty Phoenix!

·
New Clone (OSW Staff)
14,439 Posts
Sometimes, a gentle reminder is necessary. Sometimes, you need a baseball bat.

·
frustrated hobbiest
1,602 Posts
timely post.

However, I have never felt that I have been the victim of rudeness or 1:6th scale snobbery. I enjoy the board, and everyone I have interacted with has been very pleasant.

Now, in order to establish my maturity as a married father of three who is closer to fifty than not, I will go play with the same toys I had forty years ago, but now I need reading glasses and tweezers, and a really good desk lamp!

thanks for the post Unforgiven

·
Registered
19,834 Posts
Don't you slack jawed mommas boys have anything better to then yap like little doggies with a bone to big for ya?

Man next thing ya know we'll be holding hands in the shower and singing showtunes in the lunch line up.

41 - 53 of 53 Posts