One Sixth Warriors Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Like the title said, I'm searching for 1/6 scale sneakers, boots etc. I have a figure that has wider feet than the other figures. Sorry if I did a double pic, or the pic is at a wrong angle

Thank you for your time and help.

Attachments

·
Cobra Infantry Commander
3,779 Posts
honestly i have rubber ones, i don't know the brand, but apparently these are pretty easy to find. i would see if you can find 1/6 sneakers and look for the rubber ones with boxes. they are rather large, and yet still well detailed. some do have laces too.

·
1:6 collector
2,097 Posts
Given my experience with TBLeague feet -- which are a little larger than the apparent standard in the scale -- I agree with CobraTrooper that rubber shoes are a viable option. They are made by Kumik (and some were mislabeled as female ones by eBay sellers! -- although some, of course, are). There are some other options too (and you can always go for shoes that are designed to go directly onto the ankle peg). Take a look at the following thread, especially some of the later installments:
Clothing TBLeague bodies

·
Cobra Infantry Commander
3,779 Posts
Given my experience with TBLeague feet -- which are a little larger than the apparent standard in the scale -- I agree with CobraTrooper that rubber shoes are a viable option. They are made by Kumik (and some were mislabeled as female ones by eBay sellers! -- although some, of course, are). There are some other options too (and you can always go for shoes that are designed to go directly onto the ankle peg). Take a look at the following thread, especially some of the later installments:
Clothing TBLeague bodies
yes rubber shoes are probably the best bet. but i don't think the shoes i have are kumik. i think they were possible a comic con item or something, i have like 6-8 pairs of different shoes i got for like 3 dollars each.

·
Tiger I Info Center
1,040 Posts
If it were me, I'd just grind the feet down to fit whatever shoes I wanted to use.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
If it were me, I'd just grind the feet down to fit whatever shoes I wanted to use.
[/Q
yes rubber shoes are probably the best bet. but i don't think the shoes i have are kumik. i think they were possible a comic con item or something, i have like 6-8 pairs of different shoes i got for like 3 dollars each.
I'll keep that in mind on the rubber shoes, so far I got lucky with these. A bit tight, but it fits

Got it from blackops toys

·
1:6 collector
2,097 Posts
In you place, I would never grind down the feet. You might conceivably need bare ones, and these look right on these bodies. Just get some other brand/generic cheap feet designed to receive a foot/ankle peg and substitute them. If the fit on the foot/ankle peg is a little loose, tighten it with flat elastic cord like the type used for face masks.

·
Frick 'n' Frack
343 Posts
sent you a message here if interested. have 16 pair rubber combat boots with laces. wider feet.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts