One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
4,861 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So this SEAL sniper is loosely based off the "Flea" character from TOTS. I updated some things and had to improvise on others since there are really no clear shots of the gear used in the movie. The scope is an ACOG back with a front aimpoint 7000 like what came with DML Ted. I tried to get the rifle as close as possible and just did a generic scale pattern. I think the scope used in the movie was a nightforce model so I tried for that look. Thanks for looking.

·
Registered
4,861 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
that scopes makes the bash sweet, is it a custom?
Thx for the kind words everyone, I really appreciate it. *edit -The boots I am gonna switch out, I tried to weather them but they have that spit shine that will not go away...I might just scuff it with sand paper too..

Ditmeus, the scope is a custom I made..back part is a ACOG(any brand should work) with RIS attachment removed so it will attach to carry handle without a RIS base..then the front part is a Aimpoint 7000, which came with DML Ted and couple of others I believe.

·
Registered
4,861 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I am basing this figure off of a movie character so actual issued weapon/accuracy for a SEAL sniper was not in question and SEALs regularly use the M4 SPR/MK12 variant which is just a M4 at heart but with some mods. Also, an M4 setup as my kitbash has should get at around 350yds effective operating range which in a jungle environment I would imagine is good.

·
DO NOT READ THIS SENTENCE
2,235 Posts
I am basing this figure off of a movie character so actual issued weapon/accuracy for a SEAL sniper was not in question and SEALs regularly use the M4 SPR/MK12 variant which is just a M4 at heart but with some mods. Also, an M4 setup as my kitbash has should get at around 350yds effective operating range which in a jungle environment I would imagine is good.
I stand corrected sir!!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts