One Sixth Warriors Forum banner

21 - 40 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
691 Posts
Breathtaking work Tony. I do not exxagerate when saying so. Its only the 1st of March and this may already be the bash of the month....

·
Loser 6
617 Posts
Tony, he's a magnificent looking fellow. The time and effort you spend on your work truly is an inspiration. I personally enjoy bits where you show HOW something is made. Wonderful work on the uniform and his accoutrements. Again, we would expect nothing less than this........Jim

·
1/6 HSLD SOF fanatic
1,585 Posts
Not my genre but trully wonderful work!

·
Brit Basher
2,509 Posts
This is probably my all time favourite of yours now, surpassing the two Afghanistan Highlanders from the past. Stunning work.

Edit. I forgot to say. I also found 3 model shops and one called Wonderland models which had Wall to Wall with every model you could think of.
I always used to visit Wonderland when I was younger and they used to chock full with Dragon and BBi stuff. They stopped stocking 1/6 though and I never returned much. Do they still carry any these days?

·
AKA Nigel...
5,053 Posts
Now, this one is a true beauty. Not only is it museum quality, something I know Tony always strives for, it's also simply brimming over with character. I particularly like this head sculpt, just perfect for the project.
:bravo

·
Say what?
9,400 Posts
Outstanding.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Tony,
Once again stunning!
You must have a large collection of your figures. Do you have them on display or any pictures of the collection?
Dave

21 - 40 of 40 Posts