One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Firearms collector
453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all,

I finally got around to taking pics of my figure collection.

Link to the album: Sixth Scale Figure Collection - Album on Imgur

It's mostly older figures as I have been focusing on weapons almost exclusively for the past while.

I have also retaken the pics of my weapon collection with a better camera. I'll update that thread here in a second.

·
Registered
5,139 Posts
Nice collection. That Midnight weaker is probably my biggest regret on passing. FOR what the going rate is on that figure I will never own one. Wish someone would revisit that figure and a updated version of. The Krauser figure.

·
Firearms collector
453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Nice collection. That Midnight weaker is probably my biggest regret on passing. FOR what the going rate is on that figure I will never own one. Wish someone would revisit that figure and a updated version of. The Krauser figure.
I regret not picking up a loose Samurai Edge from the STARS Wesker figure. I'd give it to my custom Jill, but for the foreseeable future she'll have to make do with the similar Beretta 92 from the DAM GK Spade 3 figure.

·
Registered
265 Posts
I see that you are a fan of Resident Evil. Quite a handful of collection there.

I see that you used IKEA's display cabinet for them, right? Do you fix the opening gap problem? I found the gaps tend to invite dust on to the figures.

nice collection!

·
Say what?
9,400 Posts
I'm suitably impressed.

You've got some great figures and the display is killer.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts