One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
wave man TDY staff
41,776 Posts
I believe they aim the scooter/weapon as a whole.

....Having said that, I wouldn't mind one to contend with the local Volvo drivers ...
LMAO, I drive for a living, and Volvos are the number one threat system we encounter. Our crew has considered that the salesmen are assuring purchasers that their vehicle will survive all impacts intact.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Great find Ekyps! Wrong guys, Its not called a scooter its called a VESPA!!!:evil
Yeah the company did help the French military make these scooter weapons. The first time I saw this in a Vespa book I thought "WTF?". Overall great find on the article.

·
Registered
225 Posts
the vespa is a scooter lol :p but i am planning for a long time to build one like this with a new ray vespa for my vietcong forces, what is quite possible because the french used this thing in nam (indo-china) and they left a lot of gear

·
Registered
118 Posts
OMG!!! A 1/6th Vespa and your gonna build it! Make sure you post some pics of your bike.=) THier were alot in Vietnam, I think there still is alot but there not original Vespas or Lammy's. They are made by copy-cat companies and names. Like Servetta.

·
Registered
225 Posts
no the scooters are already build by new-ray save me al lot time i just going to convert it :rolling
if you want one search for new-ray 1/6th vespa you have also a sidespan version and they are really afordable
the vespa's are cheaper than figs in europe

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.