One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Customizer
2,232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I'm out UMP's to mod, or bored so I was looking through the parts bins and ran across the double barrel blaster here. Didn't have a trigger assembly or stock.
Pulled out one of the tus MP-42 's I have ( got them for the barrels , long story)
Cut off what thought I could use, grabbed the misc. parts box and went to work.
Here's what i came up with.

LMK what you think.

Attachments

·
Mandoll withdrawl
8,748 Posts
Looks cool, the double barrels and -furniture?- look like they give the weapon some heft.
Hmm I can only recognize the stock as some MG and the susat sight, but the little area just after the barrels that look like a pipe make me think of steampunk which is cool too.

BTW, probably said it before, but cool helmet. Nice work again Delta275 :)

·
Hobby Military Advisor
1,079 Posts
Intresting weapon. Well done. Ya know, your figure looks like the Doom Marine ("Doom Guy") from the first Doom games with that helmet. XD

·
Customizer
2,232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thanks guys !
I'm kind of into this now so I'll have more scifi soon.
Too bad I didn't have time to get into the contest, but the stuff I've seen so far is great !

Anyway, Glad you like, I'm doing some detail work on this later and will post more pics.

·
Customizer
2,232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Ok,
Last shot of this for now, I added more detail as well as some custom war beads to it, and a sling.
I'm planing on a 4 man assault team some time in the near future.
And this bad boy is gonna in it.
Mean time enjoy !

P.S. Thanks for the feedback on the helmet as well , hoping to do at least one more of those as well.

Attachments

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.