One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 20 of 77 Posts

·
ever wearing flipflops
10,477 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey there, I decided to make this little guy after I saw the amazing ( upcoming ) A.C.E. version. I will be using mine in a Science Fiction themed bash ( working hard to get it done ) I am still going to add weathering detail and Dulcote to the gun, but I was too excited with the work so far not to share. There will also be suitably Sci-Fi attachments as well...

Thank you very much for taking time to look. As always any comment and/or questions are welcome and very much appreciated.

-Mike

·
In case of emergency....
1,997 Posts
Lemme know when you get the other 7 done Mike. :lol

Seriously, I like it. It looks like a logical design that could legitimately be made and used today or in the near future. It's one thing to glue some parts together and make a cool futuristic weapon but this is something else entirely. Nice work!

·
ever wearing flipflops
10,477 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks much guys:)

Iron Mike Thanks Mike - I still need to add more by way of some attachments ( scope, light, etc. )
Mlatch221 Thank you - I hope I can fit some decent extras to the rails. The scope is the next thing to look at.
playa freak Thank you:)
Brave Rifles Thank you - I am getting more and more into 1/6 Sci-Fi projects. I think it lets me try new ideas that really get the juices flowing.
gaiagear Thank you Leo - I pretty much have the robot done ( lights and all ) I am thinking of giving it a gun as well.
migo11 Thank you Don - he and his amigo will done soon ( or at leats as done as any 1/6 project ever is:lol )

1 - 20 of 77 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.